Most Effective Home Remedies To Fade Your Stretch Marks.





Stretch marks or striae are narrow streaks or stripes that can develop on the surface of the skin. It is formed in the outer layer of the skin due to the weak collagen that is responsible for the elasticity of the skin. About 90% of women will get them. It is commonly developed during pregnancies, puberty or significant gain weight or loss. Scientists say stretch marks are genetic, so if your mother got it, then you probably will too. It is not just about the elasticity of the skin, but also hormonal changes plays a big role.

Tips:

     There is nothing you can do to erase all the striae from your skin at at least we can make the them less visible by taking care of our skin. Always remember that the efficacy of the routine will be visible by doing it with consistency. So, you must be patient for you to be able get the desire result. Reading magazines or reading online could be beneficial to gather certain information about the certain problem.

     Always remember that prevention is always better than cure!. So if you are pregnant, you better start massaging your tummy with moisturizer as early as possible so that your skin will have enough time for it to prepare to be more elastic for the next coming months as it will test the elasticity of your skin for the next 9 months. It could also be beneficial for the both of you, but be sure to use cream that is not harmful for the baby so you must ask your doctor first before using any products. Below is one of the most effective home remedies to fade your stretch marks.

Prepare:     

     During pregnancy. You could apply moisturizing cream all over your body specially in the abdomen area as it will stretch even more as the baby grows inside your womb. Moisturizing it as often will help your skin to be more elastic which may help to lessen the occurrence of stretch mark.The best way to do the routine is after taking a shower, pat the skin using a dry towel and apply moisturizing cream right away as it will help your skin to absorb better. To make big changes I researched to get the best help I could use prior to make my own solution.

My Daily Routine

      After pregnancy, I am absolutely scared about my stretch marks on how to get rid of them right away. But it seems to be impossible in a very short period of time. And so I researched on the internet. I gathered information and knowledge on how making them less visible. And take note, I tried a lot of body creams, but I can't find any satisfaction with the result,so I switched to natural way that is cheaper and available at home.


1 part baking soda with 1/2 part of lemon to make a paste
Moisturizing cream 
Castor oil
Dry towel
Loofah sponge

Instructions:

1. Every morning before taking a shower, I apply baking soda with lemon on my abdomen, using the paste, massage it for 10 minutes and leave it for 5 minutes before taking a bath.

2. After taking shower, I dry my skin with a clean towel, apply moisturizing cream all over my body specially my abdomen area where massive of stretch marks can be found. Massage your abdomen for at least 10-15 minutes to help your skin absorb the cream better.

3. Whenever I have a free time I scrub my tummy with loofah sponge for maximum of 10 minutes. Be sure to put slight pressure when scrubbing to avoid getting scratched wound on your skin. I found it very effective on my skin as it will stretch back all the narrow streaks in my abdomen.

4. After scrubbing, I apply castor oil in my abdomen and massage it until properly penetrated.

5. Repeat 3 and 4 before bed time.

     Try to do this daily routine with consistency and you will notice the biggest changes. So start your day with perseverance to meet your goals. To make your skin more healthy always hydrate yourself with plenty of water with a matchup of proper diet and exercise. Living healthy is a big factor to improve your skin condition inside out. 

Have a Good Day!


Comments

CopyAMP code